KCC is responsible for a number of innovations which have been based on the food industry’s demands.
– The riji tray – a perfect carbon-friendly food tray that stays rigid at more than 250 degrees centigrade. Riji is a game-changer for the fast food outlet wanting to sell food heated in an industrial microwave or oven. It’s a healthy replacement for CPet ready meal trays and aluminium food trays.
– Carbon friendly disposable cutlery for the growth in salad meals and ready meals.
– LockSafe tubs and lids for delicatessen and high moisture-content foods.
– One of the first Salad Bar containers when retailers started to introduce salad bars.
– We offer a proactive customer service designed to leave you free to concentrate on the rest of your business and leave the packaging worries to us.
Led by a desire to get it right for business and the environment, KCC has a wealth of experience, backed up by:
– Kevin Clarke – a Chartered Environmentalist and Fellow of the Institute of Packaging.
– Terry Robins – one of the two original founders of what is now a world class food packaging and hygiene system, known as BRC. Terry has over 3 decades of experience in the food industry including Sainsbury’s as their Technical Manager for packaging.